December 22, 2006
– On This Week’s “Viral,” Veoh Gets Infected with
‘It’s Jerry Time’, ‘Santa Television’, and ‘The Strand’ –
SAN DIEGO, CA – December 22, 2006 – Veoh Networks (www.veoh.com), the leading innovator in Internet television, recently debuted ‘Viral’, a ground-breaking weekly Internet television news show that features exclusive news, celebrity and producer interviews, and first–look sneak peeks at today’s most popular shows on the Internet.
‘Viral’ also offers tips and tricks on how to create your own Internet television show and advice on how to succeed in this exciting and emerging space.
Each Friday a new episode of ‘Viral’, hosted by award-winning broadcaster Sunny Gault, gives viewers an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the world of Internet television.
This week’s show, which launches on Friday, December 22, 2006, features:
- It’s Jerry Time - We first met Jerry, the animated character from ‘It’s Jerry Time’, on last week’s show. We thought Jerry looked a little sad, so this week we surprised him with a little holiday cheer. We’ll learn more about his show and how each episode comes together all while sipping a cup of eggnog. (www.itsjerrytime.com)
- Santa Television - All the way from Finland, we have an exclusive interview with the REAL Santa Claus just before his big night on the town. See how he’s preparing his reindeer and what toy tops children’s wish lists this year! (www.santatelevision.com)
- Five Things – Get up close and personal with Dan Myrick, the director of successful projects such as Blair Witch and the Internet video series ‘The Strand.’ Dan shares his passion for the Internet and its amazing potential. (www.strandvenice.com)
- In-Focus - This week we highlight Amanda Congdon’s new vlog for ABC and tell viewers how they can sign up for iTVcon- the first conference and expo focused on Internet television. Our tutorial this week focuses on how to get your video from your camera into the computer- a process known as capturing.
‘Viral’ is produced exclusively for Veoh and helmed by executive producer and host Sunny Gault.
New episodes are available each week on www.veoh.com.
About Veoh Networks, Inc.
Veoh Networks is a new, innovative Internet television broadcasting system that delivers broadcast-quality entertainment and informational content via the Internet, using unique distribution technologies to allow for unlimited capacity for both long- and short-form programming. Veoh allows content producers from major entertainment studios and television networks to independent video producers and enthusiasts to deliver high-quality, full-screen video directly to consumers without financial, geographical or capacity restrictions found in traditional broadcasting systems. This democratization of video distribution fundamentally changes the dynamics of television, creating unprecedented choice for consumers and a compelling marketplace for content providers and advertisers. Headquartered in San Diego, California with additional offices in Los Angeles, Veoh Networks is privately held company that is backed by leading technology and media investors, including Spark Capital, Michael Eisner’s Tornante Company, Time Warner Inc. and Shelter Capital Partners.