Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploading Movies

Uploading Movies

I dont have any movies that I could upload, but there are a great many that I would like to request of people. They are asian films so i'm not sure if they are easy to get or not, but I'm hoping you can aquire them in subtitles. English kind of screws with the viewers when it doesn't match the reactions.

Oldboy
    Versus
    Imprint
    Koma
    Infection
    Audition
    and more! I have a lot of films in mind, Veoh lacks A LOT of good movies. I just wish I could be one of the lucky one's to upload on it. If anyone can help me with those, that'd be great. I don't really want to download from anywhere else since Veoh seems to be more of a legit and virus free place....so far....though my web player has been screwing up a lot.

Anyway, enough of me ranting! I can't wait to hear your feedback.

Re: Uploading Movies

Quote Originally Posted by CatquamMolina View Post
    Veoh lacks A LOT of good movies.
    Is that supposed to be a joke?
    I found Oldboy, Versus, Koma, Infection pt1, pt2 aka (Kansen) with a simple search then refining to >60 mins. Then found Audition (Odishon) in multiple parts. Here's pt1

I couldn't find an Asian Imprint but it seems there are many videos with that title.
    Last edited by taz6122; July 19th, 2011 at 03:47 PM.

Seriously? How did you do that? When I searched I couldn't find any of it, and when I refined it, it showed up as None. Are they in English or with English Subtitles? Thanks a lot by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome!
    Some have English subs but I forgot which. Click on the title or pt# and check them.

Your sweet, thank you. I don't know why I wasn't able to find them yesterday. Also; when I said it lacks good movies I meant such as Grown Ups, resident evil, Obsessed, Black Swan, etc. I even hoped they'd have Angry 12 men, and Schidlers List, they did not. Their old movies are fun, such as godzill but I am looking more for the movies like Mice and Men, and etc. that I couldn't find either. and a lot of others....

The Resident Evil series is all here as I'm sure are some of the others. As you've proven, for some reason you couldn't find titles that are here. Check my group Tazs' Horrors for RE

FYI movies that have current copyrights cannot be uploaded without express consent of the copyright owner. There are plenty of bootleg sites out there but beware of the viruses on those sites and adware/malware in their software if applicable.
    Last edited by taz6122; July 20th, 2011 at 12:29 PM.

Ah, I see now. Thank you very much for letting me know. I don't go to Boot legging sites, too much hassle and worry for me haha. How do you guys make your money for this site?

This is just a guess but I would say affiliate sites that pay per click such as facebook, youtube and twitter then there's the sponsors for the ads on many videos.
    Facebook and Youtube generate $300,000,000 a year or $9.51 per second. Google makes $21,800,000,000 a year. Would be nice to own a chunk of that huh?
    Last edited by taz6122; July 20th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.

Ah! I know just how you mean, my husband and I were going to do a little something like that but since our budget is tight as heck, we couldnt spend the money to make the money. How do you become a moderator on this site? How did you?

Quote Originally Posted by CatquamMolina View Post
    How do you become a moderator on this site? How did you?
    Total dedication to the site including relinquishing my soul. LOL! JK! Many many hours helping other members and participation in all aspects of the site.
    Last edited by taz6122; July 21st, 2011 at 09:34 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast