This is the old original church of Guardian Angels built in 1885. It was almost removed after a newer church was built on site in the 1970's. It's stucture was strenghthened but remained closed until the late 80's when it underwent restoration. The stain glass windows and much of the original church was restored and refurbished. This is what it looks like today.